Jessica Rice: The New Global Student

The purpose of life is to live it. to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, September 14, 2012

I Ate a Fish and I Liked It!!!!

So...I thought I was going to go to the bakery after school with my friends and get out of eating fish for lunch but my friends ended up going later than I thought!! So I had to go home...
 
 
When I got home THIS FAT FISH WAS STARING ME IN THE FACE!!!
I hate fish!

 
Everyone said it was delicious and I should try it! Looks REALLY delicious....!
(I'm being sarcastic here! I was scared!)

 
Everyone was SO excited to watch me eat the fish!
 

 
Yup! I liked it! It wasn't my favorite thing in the world but it was good! It didn't taste fishy at all! My host mom said that sweet, warm water fish taste totally different than salt water or cold fresh water fish. I can attest to that! This fish was from the Pesque Pague and was probably swimming around just an hour or two before I ate it! Thanks for sacrificing your life fishy so I could learn that fish isn't always so horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment